We are an agile team and love flat hierarchies. With us, no two projects are the same. We design sophisticated IT systems for our customers from a wide variety of industries and with a wide variety of requirements. We always welcome new ideas, and reliable implementation is a matter of course for us. Join Skaylink and become a part of our mission to unleash the full potential of people and businesses!
Wanted! A IT engineer! Have you seen them?
Get Ready To:
– Solve IT infrastructure maintenance issues at the client location or remotely;
– Help clients to utilize the available IT infrastructure;
– Consult clients on occurring IT issues;
– Prepare computer workstations and peripheral equipment for fellow Skaylinkers.
We Expect You To:
– Have experience identifying and troubleshooting computer hardware problems;
– Have computer maintenance experience of at least 2 years;
– Be competent in IT hardware and software installation and administration;
– Know your Microsoft Office tools;
– Be analytical, responsible, and result-oriented;
– Be proficient in English;
– Have a driver’s license.
It Would Be Amazing If You:
– Have your own car;
– Are certified in OS administration and networking;
– Have experience in administering Windows Server operating systems.
What We’ll Bring To The Table?
– A rapidly growing, innovative, and international business environment that is waiting for you and your ideas.
– Exciting tasks and projects that allow you to develop your talent and skills.
– An agile, cooperative, and appreciative team passionate to help you develop your full potential!
– Continuous education that will help you evolve your skills – Skaylink Academy, free access to various education platforms, team experience sharing sessions.
– A flexible working schedule and environment to help you have a pleasant working experience.
– Joint company events, Skaylink sports events, workations, and teambuilding trips.
Let’s Talk Business:
– A salary range of 700-1400EUR
– An ability to work in our amazing offices in different locations across Europe – Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, Siauliai, Panevezys, Riga, Hamburg, Essen, Paderborn, Cologne, Regensburg, Garching, Munich, Jena, Kyiv, Lviv.
– Want to work completely remotely? Of course! We want to make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Interested? Join a culture where:
– The motto is – NO BULLSHIT. Everyone works on what they do best and tries to do their best!
– Everyone is excited to hear your ideas and what you have to say!
– Your birthday is a celebration for everyone! We’ll give you a full day off from work on your birthday!
– Your physical and mental health is crucial! We’ll allow you to have some time off if you need to recharge!
– Everyone is chill! Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication.
– Your passions are our passions! If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’ll do everything we can to support you and help turn it into an ultimate career change.