We are an agile team and love flat hierarchies. With us, no two projects are the same. We design sophisticated IT systems for our customers from a wide variety of industries and with a wide variety of requirements. We always welcome new ideas, and reliable implementation is a matter of course for us.Join Skaylink and become a part of our mission to unleash the full potential of people and businesses!
Wanted! A Kubernetes engineer! Have you seen them?
Get Ready To:
– Get involved in challenging and varied work with daily exposure to a variety of clients, globally distributed applications, bespoke projects, and cutting-edge technologies.
– Make your mark in pioneering serverless computing concepts and multi-cloud architectures.
– Design and develop various containerised architectures and master Kubernetes by getting practical hands-on experience.
– Monitor and maintain containerised architectures and clients’ global applications.
– Collaborate with diverse international teams within and outside Skaylink.
– Design and develop automated processes and resilient applications.
We Expect You To:
– Have practical experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms (e.g. Amazon ECS, Amazon EKS, Azure AKS, Google GKE)
– Have experience in building and maintaining containerised architectures in public clouds: AWS, Azure, or GCP.
– Understand platform-independent CI/CD concepts relating to Docker images and Kubernetes clusters.
– Have knowledge of Git standard branching and release strategy.
– Hold experience with monitoring solutions, such as Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, DataDog, NewRelic, and cloud platform native offerings.
– Have experience with IaC: Terraform, CloudFormation, Google Deployment Manager, or Azure Resource Manager, Bicep, Azure CLI or Powershell.
It Would Be Amazing If You:
– Have past Kubernetes Engineer, CloudOps Engineer or DevOps Engineer work experience (2+ years would be amazing!).
– Be proficient in public clouds: AWS, Azure, or GCP.
– Be experienced with automated unit testing, deployment testing, and deployment frameworks.
– Have experience working in/with a development team using Scrum.
– Have knowledge in SQL and NOSQL databases – HA setup provisioning using IaC.
– Have experience in Configuration Management (Ansible/Chef or similar).
– Not only have fluent English but also communicate in Lithuanian or German.
What We’ll Bring To The Table?
– Opportunity to join a highly skilled CloudOps team and play significant role in navigating our clients in their digital transformation journey by refactoring and enabling their globally distributed applications.
– Opportunity to stay on top of emerging container technologies, AWS & Azure public cloud services and DevOps tools and get practical experience working with them.
– A rapidly growing, innovative, and international business environment that is waiting for you and your ideas.
– Exciting tasks and projects that allow you to develop your talent and skills.
– An agile, cooperative, and appreciative team passionate to help you develop your full potential!
– Continuous education that will help you evolve your skills – Skaylink Academy, free access to various education platforms, team experience sharing sessions.
– A flexible working schedule and environment to help you have a pleasant working experience.
– Joint company events, Skaylink sports events, workations, and team-building trips.
Let’s Talk Business:
– A gross salary range from 2800 Eur/month to 7000 Eur/month.
– An ability to work in our amazing offices in different locations across Europe – Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, Siauliai, Panevezys, Riga, Hamburg, Essen, Paderborn, Cologne, Regensburg, Garching, Munich, Jena, Kyiv, Lviv.
– Want to work completely remotely? Of course! We want to make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Interested? Join a culture where:
– The motto is – NO BULLSHIT. Everyone works on what they do best and tries to do their best!
– Everyone is excited to hear your ideas and what you have to say!
– Your birthday is a celebration for everyone! We’ll give you a full day off from work on your birthday!
– Your physical and mental health is crucial! We’ll allow you to have some time off if you need to recharge!
– Everyone is chill! Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication.
– Your passions are our passions! If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’ll do everything we can to support you and help turn it into an ultimate career change.