We are an agile team and love flat hierarchies. With us, no two projects are the same. We design sophisticated IT systems for our customers from a wide variety of industries and with a wide variety of requirements. We always welcome new ideas, and reliable implementation is a matter of course for us. Join Skaylink and become a part of our mission to unleash the full potential of people and businesses!
Wanted! A project manager! Have you seen them?
Get Ready To:
– Look after and coordinate various Skaylink projects.
– Lead highly experienced CloudOps and DevOps teams throughout the transformational projects.
– Be hands-on responsible for project outcomes and have a vision in which you engage project teams.
– Be empowered with required trust, methodology and tools.
– Add value to the projects and teams.
– Participate in defining the direction of new Skaylink’s DevOps and Cloud services that will make an impact.
We Expect You To:
– Be proficient in the English and/or German language.
– Have ability to organise multiple complicated processes in uncertain conditions – prioritising, planning and scheduling skills are critical
– Have an ability to communicate efficiently in a customer facing environment, identify business needs and transform them into the project tasks/plan.
– Have an ability to manage project teams consisting of highly technical engineers.
– Have an ambition to learn and become an expert in DevOps and serverless computing services and become a Scrum Master
It Would Be Amazing If You:
– Have past project manager working experience.
– Not only have fluent English but also communicate in Lithuanian or German.
– Have experience or general understanding of Docker and Kubernetes, AWS and/or Azure cloud platforms.
– Have experience reviewing deliverables of developers and/or DevOps engineers.
– Have past experience with Agile PM practices.
– Have experience working as a Scrum Master or have experience working in/with a development teams using Scrum.
Let’s Talk Business:
– A gross salary range from 2500 Eur/month to 4500 Eur/month.
– An ability to work in our amazing offices in different locations in Lithuania – Vilnius, Kaunas.
– Want to work completely remotely? Of course! We want to make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Interested? Join a culture where:
– The motto is – NO BULLSHIT. Everyone works on what they do best and tries to do their best!
– Everyone is excited to hear your ideas and what you have to say!
– Your birthday is a celebration for everyone! We’ll give you a full day off from work on your birthday!
– Your physical and mental health is crucial! We’ll allow you to have some time off if you need to recharge!
– Everyone is chill! Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication.
– Your passions are our passions! If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’ll do everything we can to support you and help turn it into an ultimate career change.